Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pictures of the boys

A few pics of the boys from today.  Nolan had a baseball game (his team won, congrats!!), and Luke finally has sand in his sandbox.  Nothing else too exciting happened.  Just a regular old day.  So far I'm not having Facebook, Pintrest, or general web surfing withdrawal.  I do miss reading some of the daily happenings of my buddies, but that just means we'll have more to catch up on when we hang out face to face ;)  I do quickly scan my newsfeed, but I don't spend time reading each and every update, commenting, etc.  We'll see how long this lasts :)  Oh, and I learned that I probably won't be hosting any sandbox playdates this summer.  Unless the child is at least a year older than Luke and can handle his antics.  We have a little sand thrower on our hands.  What the heck is up with this throwing theme?!   

Warming up

Going for a hit

On 1st base -- ended up stealing 2nd and 3rd, and then scoring :)     


The pictures of Luke in his sandbox will have to wait, for some reason the site won't let me upload them.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment