I'll start with some cute pics of my little family from this weekend. We all look so happy....
Getting ready to head out to Nolan's grade card celebration dinner...
The face Luke makes a lot lately...he sucks on his upper lip.
Look at my teeth! And there is one more you can't see, and another almost ready to make an appearance!
Poor Nolan, trapped under Luke's walker...
Mark and Luke at the restaurant
Lukie standing all by himself. This happens several times a day now,and he can stand without assistance for more than a minute at a time :)
It would probably be therapeutic for me to write out all the disappointments, frustrations, and nightmare moments from the weekend. While it's tempting, I will refrain. I'll briefly share some highlights from the weekend, and you'll get the picture.
* I was vomited on three times
* We misjudged Luke's ability to handle going out to eat, and were stuck at a 2-hour meal with a cranky baby.
* Cranky baby become more cranky and screamed at the top of his lungs the entire drive home from restaurant (about 45 minutes).
* Any and all dealings with Nolan were somewhat challenging. I said I felt like I was trying to run while submerged in a deep pool of honey.
* Luke cut his 5th tooth, and is working on his 6th tooth. Teething = epic fussiness.
* Flu shot + having a cold + teething = I'm not going to sleep, but I'm super tired so I'll just whine. All. The. Time.
These are just the highlights...you definitely don't want to hear about the low lights! Parenthood: you take the good with the bad, and hope by the end of the day that you have more good moments than bad moments!! <3